Last chance for 8th grade magazine

8th grade families, 

Happy Easter! Just a reminder that the 8th grade magazine will be on sale this weekend at Brown Bottle. Today I received a sample of the final product from the printer, and it looks awesome! The magazine title was selected by the students (This is Us), and 50 students chose to contribute. The proceeds from the magazine benefit Sacred Heart. I have had several of you send in money with your children because you will not be able to attend the auction. If you are not able to attend but would still like a magazine, please send me your $20 cash or check (made out to Sacred Heart) this week. If you want to keep your purchase of the magazine a secret from your child because you’re planning to purchase as a gift, let me know that too. Thanks! Feel free to email me (sarah.rajewski@shoj.org) with any questions.


Thanks, 

Miss R. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speakers

7th Grade Social Studies

Quarter 2 projects